Registration for the 2018 season is now open!
The standard registration fee is $250. There are family discounts of $20 for the second child, $100 for the 3rd and a 4th child is free.
Please make sure you have an accurate weight for any football player you are registering in order to register them for the correct team.
These are the age and weights for each level.
- Mitey Mites – 7,8,9 year olds between 45-100 lbs (first year 9 year olds should register for this level)
- Jr Pee Wee – 8,9,10 year olds between 60-115 lbs
- Pee Wee – 9,10,11 year olds between 75-130 lbs
- Jr Varsity – 10,11,12 year olds between 90-155 lbs
- Unlimited – 11,12,13,14 year olds 110 lbs and above
How to Register
- Go to: tshq.bluesombrero.com/readingpw (click on link or cut & paste as is, do not include www.)
- Click Log-In for existing accounts or Register in the upper right corner
- Log-in using an existing account or create new account
- Click Register Now
The registration will show the appropriate level for any football player based on DOB and weight.
When registering a football player please register them for the lowest level available for their age and weight if more than 1 option is available. Older/lighters will need to be assigned separately. Please let me know if you think your player falls into this category.
All discounts will be reflected once you have entered your player information. Choose to pay in full or a payment plan and complete registration. You will get a receipt e-mailed to you.
The final step will be to complete and turn in all 7 pages of required paperwork.
Below you will find links to the physical form and player contract which are 2 pages each.
The physical form needs to be signed by the physician and dated after 1/1/2018. A copy of the physicians release form is acceptable as long as it is dated after 1/1/2018.
All first year players will need to turn in an original birth certificate. Be on the lookout for future e-mails with more information regarding paperwork turn in and meeting/weigh-in in June.
Please contact Nancy Anderson, RPW Registration Coordinator, if you have any issues registering or any questions regarding the upcoming. Email: email@example.com